Microsoft Teams Review

Good document management, easily scalable and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for projects in our company.

What is most valuable?

The conversation capabilities and document management are the solution's most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

The solution could use better calling functionality.

The solution should offer a way for people to virtually raise their hands in a meeting so that everyone can speak. There's a user voice for this already, but it would help if there was some sort of visual cue as well.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The solution is stable. We haven't had any serious technical problems.

The solution is quite scalable; you can easily add other programs to it.

I've never contacted technical support; I'm not even sure if it exists.

I have some experience on SharePoint, and all the products of the Office 365 lineup. Microsoft Teams combines most of the Office 365 products in one very convenient product. And you can combine every Office 365 app in Teams.

At the time, the initial setup was not really easy, but now it's pretty good. Deployment takes a while. For us, it's ongoing. It's a HI project that's continuous. You don't need anyone for maintenance because it's a cloud product. In terms of the adoption, all of the users assisted with deployment, and we have about 10 users.

We handled the implementation by ourselves with the team user adoption.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is only available as a cloud deployment model; there's no on-premises version.

I use Teams every day for my daily workflow. My company is also rolling out some training on Teams. It's heavily used in our organization.

I'd advise others considering implementation to contact experts. They'll be able to show what you can do with Teams and you'll be able to develop new workflows. It offers a great way to collaborate together.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Microsoft Teams reviews from users