Microsoft Visual Studio Review

The price is good and I don't need any special software to run this program

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to develop and maintain the main programs of the company for which we work.

What is most valuable?

I really like the distributed software programming on the Windows platform and also we need to develop on this platform since the company's computers work with the Windows network. I like that I don't need any additional software to develop on this platform.

I have been using Microsoft Visual Studio ( /products/microsoft-visual-studio-reviews ) for more than ten years now.

I haven't had any issues with the stability of this solution.

I believe the solution is scalable and we can increase our number of developers. We currently have 15 users.

We don't really use technical support. Whenever we have an issue, we search on the internet for a solution.

We used other solutions before, but we decided to switch to Microsoft Visual Studio because it is the best solution for developing the Windows platform. We considered using Delphi Solutions, but few people were familiar with the platform, so we chose Visual Studio. More people use Visual Studio.

The solution comes at a good price and, even though there are free versions out there on the market, I still prefer this product because I like its interface.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is to simply install it and use it. I am really satisfied with this solution. My rating is eight out of ten. In the next version, I would like to see a better development tool. The current Mobile Application Development is very integrated.