MicroStrategy Review

Transaction Services is a good feature which I'm looking forward to seeing improve.

What is most valuable?

Web Dashboards, Mobile, Transaction Services, and Visual Insights.

How has it helped my organization?

I am a consultant so my list is big. Therefore, I will pick the most recent one which on my current assignment is directly proportional to the operational costs for a business. At Interstate Batteries using RFID Technology we have a couple of web dashboards that displays inventory in the field, lists all the shops and their respective out of stock counts, shops that need to be serviced, and shops that have old batteries. Participating distributors(people who own the business of selling batteries) have sold their unwanted trucks(reducing operational costs), increased the amount of batteries sold for every stop made), reducing hot shots(delivering out of stock batteries) and increased sales at an average of 50% .

What needs improvement?

Transaction Services is a new field which allows users to have interaction with the databases. I am pretty sure MicroStrategy has improvements lined up in this section.

6 years

8 out of 10.

9 out of 10.

MicroStrategy is my first BI tool.

It is straightforward to implement.