MicroStrategy Review

The landing pages make life easy for exhibiting, but connectivity can be problematic

What is our primary use case?

The use case for this is for our sales people who work in the field.

In terms of performance it's really good, they're giving good feedback.

How has it helped my organization?

I look at the front-end, the website. They have landing pages and that makes life easy for exhibiting things.

What is most valuable?

The architecture, it's very solid.

We are also using the Writeback capabilities. We are writing back to our CRM, Salesforce.

What needs improvement?

If they can make it more stable, in terms of the connectivity, that would help.

More than five years.

It is very stable. The only problem, I feel, is the connectivity - that has hiccups. Other than that, it's good.

Scalability is pretty straightforward.

We use tech support. They're knowledgeable and easy to contact.

It is easy because we didn't customize anything. If you know what are you doing then it's not difficult.

What other advice do I have?

We are not yet using multi-media content in our ads, but we will. And we do have a capability for our mobile apps to work in offline mode.

When looking for a vendor the most important thing to us is the use case, the capabilities of the product.

I give it a six out of 10 because of the connectivity and a few other things. The main thing is the connectivity, and then there is the caching, so if they can work on that it would help.

Still, I would tell a colleague to definitely go for MicroStrategy.