Mobile Center Review

We now have the ability to test our app on real devices instead of just on virtual devices. It's only currently supported on Linux and it'd be helpful to have a Windows Server version.

Valuable Features

This is a solution that's easy to use. It also gives us the possibility to use real devices connected either on the Mobile Center server or on our own computers. And it works with both iOS and Android devices.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

There are couple of improvements I'd suggest. First, it would be helpful to have a Windows Server version instead of just Linux. Second, I think it would be a good idea to have an interface to manage the server, specifically to run Android Debug Bridge (ADB) commands.

Use of Solution

I've used Mobile Center for 4 months.

Deployment was an issue. Each time we set it up and deployed, it failed and we had to relaunch it again.

Also, we weren't able to set up the Windows components.

Other than the deployment issue, once it was running we didn't have any issues with stability.

Scalability is not a relevant issue with this solution.

I never used customer service.

I never used technical support.

We had not prior solution to this.

The initial setup was complex because Mobile Center is only supported on Linux. There was also the issue with deployment failure once we did set it up.

2 visitors found this review helpful
1 Comment
David LandsbergVendor

Hi Alexandre,

You will be happy to know that our latest release of Mobile Center (1.51) runs on Windows server as well.

It is already available for download.

Feel free to reach out to mcfrd@hpe.com for any technical issues or questions.

Thanks,