Mobile Center Review

The key feature is the ease of use.

Valuable Features

The key feature is the ease of use. We want to make sure that when our customers get the product, it's not going to be on the shelf for six months. They want to be able to readily use each solution productively. Whether that includes the product itself in our services, or just the product itself. We want to make sure that they're going to be using it.

Room for Improvement

I think the biggest issues that I've seen, and this is a personal view of mine, is that most of the HPE products have a common look and feel to them. I'd really like to see it be a little more customizable to a use and user standpoint. For example. I happen to be colors blind, so I'd like to see more vivid colors on the UI, and things like that. It would make it a little more flexible from the customer standpoint.

Use of Solution

I was formally an HP employee, so I've used the HP products in the past. I also was a former Mercury Interactive employee who was acquired by HP.

It's been extremely scalable as far as the testing that we've done with our customers. They've all been really satisfied with the scalability of the HPE products.

We work on an almost daily basis with the R&D team and they've been extremely helpful in solving issues that we have with customers - issues that we've had with the product itself such as How do I do this, How do I do that, and so forth.

We've been involved with Mobile Center since its inception. With some of the other products, it was more later down the road, but with Mobile Center it's been right from the inception.

Since it was a slightly different way of doing things, it was a little complex. It was just the idea of ... this is something new that we have to understand. It wasn't like we're building on a product that already existed, it was right out of the box. It's fairly new, so it was a little more complex that way but R&D made it very easy.