MobileIron UEM Review

Centrally managed with everything in one place, but the interface needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

Centrally manage every Mobilephone of the company.

How has it helped my organization?

We know who can access our internal Datas from a mobilephone.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that everything is in one place, which makes it easy to manage. It allows us to make sure that a mobile device is in place, and whether everything is okay with it, or not.

What needs improvement?

The interface is complicated and not very easy to use. We find it very difficult to understand.

What I really need is a single-click deployment, where people that have a new phone call me or email me, I can click and they have everything they need. That would be the best thing for me.

We began using MobileIron UEM approximately three years ago.

This is a stable product.

It is certainly scalable. We have two or three people who use it regularly, but there are approximately 200 users who benefit from it.

We do not contact MDM directly for technical support. Rather, we have a partner in Switzerland to contact. What I can say about the partner is that contacting them is not as easy as it should be. It's very complicated and they take a lot of time to implement something or to give an answer.

Prior to this solution, we weren't using similar.

I was not present for the initial setup and deployment.

They are up-to-date. But they have to much to do, so it's difficult to catch them.

There is no real ROI, but we like to have a consolidated solution.

My impression is that MobileIron is very expensive.

We are currently in the process of researching inTune as an alternative to MobileIron. Intune, is part of Microsoft 365. We are now deciding whether it's worth it to permanently change to MobileIron. Ultimately, we have to look at the cost and determine what product we should use.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Other
Find out what your peers are saying about MobileIron, Microsoft, VMware and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Updated: January 2021.
456,719 professionals have used our research since 2012.