Mojo Networks Review

Built-in guest analytics, portal features, enable customization of guest experience

What is our primary use case?

Restaurant wireless networks (private and guest hotspots).

How has it helped my organization?

Added significant value for our MSP customers.

What is most valuable?

Extremely proficient technology with excellent analytics and guest WiFi features.

We sell to enterprise customers who, in recent years, are leveraging wireless for mobile tablets, IoT devices and robust guest WiFi. The Mojo has proved to handle these high-density requirements and perform better than many competitive devices. Additionally, built-in guest analytics and advanced guest portal features allow our customers to create a guest experience which is typically only available with complex and expensive third-party software.

What needs improvement?

Needs greater simplicity in the management portal. Currently, the Mojo portal presents different “apps” to configure the devices, create splash pages, configure security settings, and monitor the network. This can be confusing, although Mojo has made great strides in combining these into “Aware”.

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability.

Technical support has been responsive when needed.

We were looking for a viable controller-less solution with good security and guest hotspot features. Mojo offers significant performance and value.

As expected, this product offers touchless provisioning. It also includes RF planning tools.

Pricing includes the planning tools, management, security, analytics, and advanced guest WiFi capabilities.

It's always better to buy the longest term available for the best ROI. However, device will continue to function without valid cloud license.

We looked at similar solutions from Meraki and Aerohive but found Mojo performed significantly better and offered significant value to our customers.

What other advice do I have?

Seriously consider the tri-radio APs, as the client testing features are critical in environments where there is no onsite IT staff.