Mojo Networks Review

We have more visibility which has improved our ability to troubleshoot much quicker

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for corporate wifi, guest wifi, and wireless IPS.

Mojo is a pure SaaS deployment

How has it helped my organization?

Arista Mojo Wifi has improve stability, visibility anf performance across our enterprise. No more wondering what is causing our wifi issues. Time to deploy is shorten compared to our previous solutions.

What is most valuable?

The fact that they are autonomous and can function even without access to the management panel is the most valuable aspect of this solution. The third antennae makes testing and scanning non-intrusive to our users

What needs improvement?

The user interface needs improvement to make navigation even more simplistic. The security features of the inbuilt firewall could have more explanation for the beginners. It could be a little bit more user-friendly.

In the next release, I  would like it integrated into the switching cloudvision app as well, for my campus switching so I can have full visibility of wifi and hardwire in one.

I have been using Mojo Networks ( /products/mojo-networks-reviews ) for over a year.

Stability is magnificent. We improved our wifi capabilities. We used to have Fortinet's wifi. We improved our capabilities by nearly 80%.

It's exceptionally scalable. We use Mojo as a tier mobility solution so we no longer have a hardwire cable. Mojo wifi is our one and only access to our network. We will definitely be using it more and more.

For the maintenance, we require barely half a full-time employee. For deployment, it requires about one full-time employee for about 12 days for a full design and deploy.

Their support is second to none. I love their support. They are very proactive, they always resolve issues, there's always the same engineer that resolves it. I'm never worried about tickets being misplaced or not resolved.

I have used Fortinet previously. We actually migrated from Fortinet to Aruba to Arista Mojo. We switched because we just found that the Mojo was a lot more user-friendly. It was definitely faster and it had better troubleshooting abilities.

The initial setup is straightforward. We deployed our solution, which is global, in less than 12 days.

We deploy this solution ourselves. We are the professional services.

We have seen ROI. My yearly OPEX on this system is much cheaper than the CAPEX spent on other solutions. Time to resolve issues have reduced dramticially.

In Australian dollars, we buy it for five years at $1,200. There are no additional costs. Being a pure SaaS-based product, you just pay you for your subscription over your duration, whether it'd be three or five years.

We also evaluated Aruba Wireless.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to someone considering this solution is to do a proof of concept and ensure that you have your maps planned out appropriately.

The biggest lesson I learned from using this solution is that we have more visibility of the end to end wifi user experience compared to other products and that has improved our ability to troubleshoot a lot quicker. In terms of negative lessons, there aren't very many because I haven't come across any as yet in our use cases.

I would rate Mojo as a nine out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Reseller and customer of Arista Networks. The features and performance proved itself in all use cases, lining them up to be our solution of choice.