Mojo Networks Review

Simple to use with good stability and scalability

What is our primary use case?

We're project managers. We get a request from a customer, and, per their request, we deploy the solution. We have an 800 or 8000 router that is used and we pair the modem with this.

What is most valuable?

The solution is always easy to use and deploy. The ease of use is one of the main reasons clients are moving from Cisco to Arista.

What needs improvement?

I'm not a technical person, so I can't speak to areas of improvement. We're also in the initial phase of deployment and therefore haven't used the solution for too long.

This is only the second or third project in which we have used this solution.

The stability of the solution has been good. We haven't had any issues.

The scalability is good and is even more scalable than Cisco. The router they send across is quite large.

We've reached out to technical support in the past and have been satisfied with their level of service. They're very quick to respond and very knowledgeable about the product.

We've also used Cisco. The main difference between the two is simplicity.

Mojo has less hardware and has and easy deployment. It's highly scalable as well. Plus, they make it easy to resolve issues.

The initial setup is straightforward. It takes about an hour to deploy. However, if a user has a larger site it might take longer. It is definitely faster than Cisco in terms of deployment times.

The solution is a bit pricier than Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

In terms of advice I'd share with others, I'd say that when deploying, teams should ensure they have technicians to help.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. We're still new to the solution and need time to explore it fully.