monday.com Review

Stable, easy to set up, and scales well

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for project management.

How has it helped my organization?

The product has provided our organization with improved efficiency.

What is most valuable?

The global search is the solution's most valuable aspect.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The product is very scalable.

The solution is stable. The performance is great.

Technical support has been helpful.

The solution is very flexible.

The pricing is excellent. They make it very affordable.

What needs improvement?

The user administration needs to be improved. The user admin module could be more accessible.

We've been using the solution for two years. It's been a while.

We've had a positive experience with the stability. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The scalability has been excellent. If we want to expand it, we can do so. It's easy.

We're up to 75 users and they include project managers, a project stakeholder team, and project team members.

We use the product extensively. However, I'm not sure if we plan to increase usage, as I'm not sure if we plan to increase users.

The technical support is excellent. They are helpful and responsive. We're very satisfied with the help they provide to us.

We moved right into Monday. It's my understanding that we didn't previously use another solution.

The initial setup isn't overly complex or difficult. It's very straightforward and quite simple.

The entire setup only takes a few hours. Deployment is fast.

The product doesn't require a lot of maintenance. It takes less than one person to manage it.

We handled the solution completely in-house. We didn't need to hire an integrator or consultant to assist us.

The solution is quite inexpensive. For example, we pay $8,500 for 75 users. It's somewhere around $100 a user, approximately.

There aren't any extras that you need to pay for.

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with Monday.com.

We're using the latest version of the solution.

While it is deployed on the cloud, I'm not sure which cloud service we are using.

I'd advise those considering the solution to first run a pilot project first to try it out and get to know it.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

More monday.com reviews from users
...who compared it with Asana
Learn what your peers think about monday.com. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,768 professionals have used our research since 2012.