Moogsoft Review

Helpful with correlating IP failures and it has a very good flow chart of IP systems

What is most valuable?

The solution is extremely helpful with correlating IP failures and it has a very good sort of flow chart of IP systems. For example, if you see a failure in system A, you can track it down to the system causing the issue. This is a very handy feature.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more integrations. It is rather difficult to install the enterprise systems with the agents.

We don't use the solution ourselves, but we have clients that have been using it for the past two years at least. We help with the implementation, installation, configured and so on.

The solution is very stable.

We've had no issues with the scalability.

The major advantage is that you've got solid context during collaboration and knowledge capture. The tool itself has very smart workflows for faster runtimes. It allows you to collaborate freely across a team, with development, IT and DevOps. The technical support is good.

We set it up in an organization that has over 50,000 servers, so it was definitely a complex setup. It was, however, because of the number of nodes that we weren't monitoring. So the setup is not complicated in itself, but if you are going to monitor enterprise IP systems you end up monitoring tens of thousands of data points and that makes it complex.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this program to others. I would certainly tell them to give it a shot. In the next version I would like to see better agents and better integration points. My rating for this solution will be eight out of ten. It is a very agile tool that allows you to collaborate across teams. That's something that I always recommend.