Mule Anypoint Platform Review

Works well with Salesforce and CRMs, scales well, and the support is good

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we have been working with a couple of people that use this platform It is used for API integrations. It helps to integrate systems together, working towards modernizing your IT, and putting systems into the cloud.

What is most valuable?

Mule works very well with Salesforce and CRMs.

What needs improvement?

Better documentation, in particular with respect to the initial setup, would be helpful.

I have been using the Mule Anypoint Platform for more than a year.

This is absolutely a stable product. It is going to stay for a long time.

Mule is very scalable, and it is one of the prime reasons we use it. It makes for better integration when you are scaling up.

We have been getting good support from the team at MuleSoft.

The installation requires some expertise and your resources need to be certified. It is not a typical solution, so you need to have some knowledge.

We are a consulting group and deploy and maintain this solution for our clients.

There are several of us and the company founder and CEO is a techie, so this is his line of business.

The license fees are a little bit expensive but you get a lot out of it. Mule is not the cheapest integration platform out there, but it deserves the price we are paying.

What other advice do I have?

Private Cloud
More Mule Anypoint Platform reviews from users
...who compared it with elastic.io
Learn what your peers think about Mule Anypoint Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.