Mule Anypoint Platform Review

Allows you to develop and expose your API. Some improvements are required in the batch component.

How has it helped my organization?

Using Mule ESB, we have solved all of the client’s integration needs. Because it was developed based on the Java Spring framework, it can easily be understood by folks with a Java background.

What is most valuable?

As I have used more ESB features, I have grown to love this more than an API gateway. Developing and exposing your API using Mule ESB is also quite interesting and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Some improvements are required in the batch component in case of errors in the batch steps and when processing a large volume of data.

I have worked on Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) for over a year.

There was an issue in the previous version, 3.6. They have improved and it has been stable since version 3.7.

The initial setup was not complex for folks with a Java background. It can be bit complex for people who only have tools experience.

What other advice do I have?

It is a very good ESB tool for integration. It is easy to learn and their documentation is very well organized.