Mule Anypoint Platform Review

Good technical support with good stability and scalability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for the interconnection of applications in our microservices architecture.

What is most valuable?

We are very satisfied with the DevOps support.

Technically speaking, the solution is quite good overall.

The initial setup isn't too difficult.

The stability of the solution is good.

We've found the scalability to be good.

Technical support is great.

What needs improvement?

The solution is very expensive. They need to work on the pricing.

Technical information is not always easy to find. They should work to make it more accessible.

I've been using the solution for one and a half years at this point. It hasn't been that long.

The solution has proven to be quite stable so far. there are no bugs or glitches that I have experienced and the solution does not crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The solution is scalable. If a company needs to expand, it can do so with ease.

Typically, this solution works best with larger organizations.

We've found the technical support to be very good. They are helpful and responsive. We've been satisfied in general.

Before this product, we used webMethods. We switch solutions due to a customer requirement.

The solution has an average amount of complexity. It's largely straightforward. A company shouldn't have too much trouble with the implementation process.

The pricing is pretty high.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've mostly been very happy with the product's capabilities so far.

Hybrid Cloud
More Mule Anypoint Platform reviews from users
...who compared it with elastic.io
Learn what your peers think about Mule Anypoint Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.