Mule Anypoint Platform Review

Quick implementation, offers a lot of out of the box templates, and it is a very mature product

What is our primary use case?

We provide the solution for the clients.

It's mainly used for hybrid integration solutions. Cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premises scenarios.

What is most valuable?

I have found several things most valuable, including its very quick implementation, that you can use a lot of out of the box templates, and lastly that it is a very mature product, especially in hybrid integration. It's easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Overall, I think they're keeping pace with the changes that are happening. I don't have any complaints about anything. They could just improve implementing the integration.

I would also like to see some kind of monetization of A-P-S. That's important.

I have been using Mule Anypoint Platform for three years.

It is a stable product.

In terms of scalability, it is easy to scale and expand. It has the capability to scale in regards to run time, as well.

The clients that we're working with are mostly medium to large and use it on a daily basis.

In terms of initial setup, if it is cloud based, it is very simple. If it is on-premise it is complex.

An on-premise setup requires special skills and you need a lot of professional services.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise anyone interested that you need to make sure you're using the right patents. I think that's important.

On a scale of one to ten, I would rate Mule Anypoint Platform an eight.

Hybrid Cloud
More Mule Anypoint Platform reviews from users
...who compared it with elastic.io
Learn what your peers think about Mule Anypoint Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.