Mule ESB Review

Message routing redirects messages to the appropriate target endpoint. I would suggest adding scenario-based and audio-visual tutorials.

What is most valuable?

• Service Mediation: This is an abstraction layer in between the service consumer and the service provider.
  • Message Routing: This feature consumes messages. It filters, enriches, and performs necessary operations on a message. It redirects them to the appropriate target endpoint, based on a certain decision making criterion.
  • Data Transformation: The process of converting/transforming data or information from one format to another.

How has it helped my organization?

I am providing the service for MuleSoft ESB. My company has delivered solutions such as travel portals, retailer engines, application integration, and a wide range of other scenarios, where ESB can be utilized.

What needs improvement?

MuleSoft ESB is a wonderful product. However, in order to help the developers utilize it extensively, I would suggest adding some scenario-based and audio-visual tutorials.

I have been using this solution for four years.

I am working on a number of open-source integration platforms and MuleSoft ESB is an ideal choice for us. This tool makes it easier for the developers to deliver complex projects with the best quality.

The initial/basic setup for the development and production environments was fairly easy and straightforward. For complex requirements, you may need some assistance from the experts.

I am working on frameworks/solutions such as Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Spring Integration, Apache Camel, and Apache ServiceMix.

More Mule ESB reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM Integration Bus
2 Comments

author avatarit_user852315 (Senior Technical Recruiter at a professional training and coaching company with 201-500 employees)

Hi There,

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed.
I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.

Earlier this year, we started a new blog series, highlighting great contributions from MuleSoft Developers that are willing to share knowledge with the community. February was another busy month for Mule developers, and we want to share some of the amazing work they have been doing for the community.

Excellent tutorials - very easy to understand with all the details. I hope you will continue to provide more such tutorials. .

Obrigado,
Irene Hynes

author avatarit_user845028 (Staff Software Engineer at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees)

Hi Tejas,

Nice tutorial! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this works. I'm on day 3 of uptime. I would like to put this all to rest.
An easy solution to your problem would be not to use the threading profile-based strategy you were setting up and replace the scripting component with a pooled java component configured.
How can implement MuleSoft integration with other services?
Excellent tutorials – very easy to understand with all the details of the config parameters you provide. I hope you will continue to provide more such tutorials.
If MuleSoft starts to prosper, it is likely at least some of these well-funded competitors would come up with a competing solution, or they may even be developing one already.
I recommend Videos Courses from MuleSoft Training on Mac and Windows.
I want to learn MuleSoft ESB, I am not a java resource, weather I am eligible to learn lot required to learn Java also.

Muchas Gracias,