Mulesoft Anypoint API Manager Review

Excellent technical support with good scalability and stability

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for partners to exchange data and information with our company. It can be board members, as well as customers that can connect with us in order to exchange data.

What is most valuable?

Overall the platform is good. The stability of the platform is very good. The entire solution has worked well for us.

Whenever there was an issue, the support was excellent.

What needs improvement?

I work with the solution more from a strategy perspective. I don't get into the day to day of how it is run and things like that so I'm not sure if I'd be able to get into features or what may be missing.

The pricing is quite expensive. It should be adjusted to make it more affordable for users.

When they come up with a completely new version of the solution and there is no direct upgrade for the customer from the older version to the new version there's a lot of work to be done. Whatever time and money you have invested cannot be directly used in the new platform.

When they come up with a new version release or a new platform the customers, existing requirements, etc. should be transferred over easier. Migration every time there is a new version is difficult. It's something that they could fix.

I've been using the solution for the last three years.

The stability of the solution is excellent.

The scalability of the solution is very good.

We've found technical support to be excellent. We've been very satisfied with the level of service that the solution provides.

The initial setup isn't complex, although when you are installing the solution you need a moderate amount of competency.

Deployment took about six months.

The licensing costs for the solution are quite high.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

Mainly the pricing is the big down-side of the solution.

I'd advise others to ensure that they need to have the right partner who understands the system before they get into the implementation process.

More Mulesoft Anypoint API Manager reviews from users