MVision Cloud Review

The UI is user-friendly. Some of the explanations it gave for risks were too vague to address.

What is most valuable?

It has a very user-friendly UI and is easier to pick up for people with less technical experience.

How has it helped my organization?

It’s a small improvement; however, it has augmented the pre-existing network monitoring services already in place to something more meaningful for higher levels of management.

What needs improvement?

Its capabilities are still rather limited compared to other solutions. It’s a reasonable monitoring service, but it would still need to be coupled with other solutions to be practical.

I found that when it comes to monitoring services on the network, Skyhigh gives a more comprehensive and practical break down of what risks the user is looking at. This is very useful when reporting metrics to upper management. However, it felt slightly lacking in the technical breakdown area as compared to other services we used at the time. Some of the explanations it gave for risks were too vague to address, so we would revert to another product we use regularly to get a more specific picture of a threat.

I have used Skyhigh for three months.

I can’t recall any stability issues.

We used this as an internal solution, so I can’t reasonably address scalability.

I rate technical support 7/10. I felt they were very accommodating when we worked with them, but as we were ramping up the product, we needed a lot of support to understand Skyhigh functionality. We had a dedicated resource communicating with us for some time, but there was a sudden switch and the knowledge transfer between them wasn’t comprehensive, leading to some lag in support.

We previously used a different solution but we did not drop it. We attempted to use the two solutions together.

I was not a part of initial setup, so I can’t speak to this point.

I was not part of pricing, so I can’t speak to this point

To my knowledge, Skyhigh was meant to help fill some of the performance gap shown by our other solutions, so we weren’t actively looking for products to do this so much as experimenting with a single new product we’d heard about.

What other advice do I have?

Use this product in conjunction with others. It has good coverage in terms of monitoring, but other commercial products were used to mitigate threats to the network.