NAVEX Global Review

Allows us to prepare reports in the form of Excel spreadsheets, graphics and data based on specific periods of time.

Valuable Features

Allowing the input of investigation cases, the ability to track information and to compile data. It allows us to prepare detailed reports for different levels of the organization in the form of Excel spreadsheets, graphics, percentages of descriptive reports daily, monthly, yearly and number of cases per those periods. It gives the option to separate the cases by descriptions of each type case and/or by allegations only.

Improvements to My Organization

In addition to the ongoing process of receiving reports from the organization when anonymous callers would make reports through the hotline, we easily complete an Intake Form with the information received from NAVEX, prepare a file, review for either our office to investigate or if it is to be referred to another department or division. If referred out then we enter an assigned case number, confirm having the accurate file and update this by noting it in Global Compliance.

Room for Improvement

There is an area on the “New Case” screen that I have reported a while back that when we click the drop down boxy to select state, then onto select the city, the state selection selected is deselected, it’s selected again and the city is deselected but after a couple of selections with it only in that area it does maintain the selection. Otherwise, there's so much that I still need to learn, so I can’t say what else could be improved.

Use of Solution

Four to five years.

Nothing more than what I mentioned earlier.

My experience is that they are professional and always ready to assist as best as possible. Each has demonstrated such genuine customer service! Customer Service Training could possibly be an additional tool developed by NAVEX.

It’s been a very long time since we had to call. When we did call, we were taken care of immediately, promptly and in a timely manner! It’s been awesome!

Implementation Team

Depending upon the needs within their organization being like ours, then everything I described would apply to them.