NAVEX Global Review

Manages our policies and makes them available in one accessible location. The installation was pretty complex.

What is most valuable?

The valuable feature is just the policy management. I don't know that we do anything particularly innovative with the policy technology. We just use it to manage our policies and make sure that they're being attended to.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made all the policies available in one accessible location for people to use them.

What needs improvement?

We get a huge amount of complaints from users about the email system. They get lots and lots of emails, and they don’t necessarily have a good way to manage them.

Sometimes we have challenges with the way it needs to be set up so that certain people are required to do certain things. This can sometimes be a bit complicated. Trying to make it more intuitive would be helpful as well.

We have been using this solution for about a year and a half.

There have been no stability issues.

There have been no scalability issues.

In general, the technical support is pretty good. They're not always super quick at getting back to us, but they do eventually. They were able to help us in the end.

We didn't have any system like this before. We just had Windows folders. This was a big step for us.

The installation was pretty complex. There was just a lot to think about in terms of how we wanted to set the system up. It is not always the most intuitive. It is just a pretty complicated solution by nature.

What other advice do I have?

The setup is really important. It is important to take that time to do it correctly. In the end, it's been a pretty good solution for us.