NAVEX Global Review

Enables employees to make hotline complaints anonymously.

What is most valuable?

We are using the case management and that's pretty much the only feature we are using right now.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution gives an opportunity for anonymous hotline complaints. Before the solution, the complaints came directly to the internal audit, and we knew who made the calls. This way, they can be totally anonymous. Our volume of complaints has gone up. People are more comfortable with being anonymous.

What needs improvement?

I don't have too much to say about improvements. We have only had 22 cases so far. That is not a huge amount.

We are still trying to get used to the solution and trying to navigate around. Most of the problems that we have are from our own internal errors. We’re getting used to that. I haven't really identified anything yet that's a problem for us.

We had some problems in middle of July, when we stopped getting our email notifications. We talked to technical support and no one could figure out what was causing the problem. We just reinstalled everything on both sides and it worked.

We never did determine if it was a problem on our side or with NAVEX. We were both switching software at the time. It hasn't happened since, so it hard to say which side caused it. We never did figure out what caused it. It just fixed itself.

We had a crash, but I don’t think it was due to the scalability. We didn't have the volume to cause it to crash.

I would like technical support to get back to us a little more promptly. They weren't bad. It was a day and a half when they got back to us. We are both in the same time zone. Availability can sometimes be an issue, but it is not bad. I would give technical support a rating of 9 out of 10.

I was involved in the installation and it was pretty straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

Be certain about how you want to use it and what processes you want to follow on your own side. That will help design the product to best meet your needs.