Neotys NeoLoad Review

Simple front end and good UI; skilled technical support was lacking

What is our primary use case?

We were customers of NeoLoad and I'm an automation test engineer and team lead.

What is most valuable?

I do like this tool, it's very easy to use the front end and the UI is very good. It's also simple for anyone who doesn't have a technical or coding background. I liked that we could record the script and use it multiple times.

What needs improvement?

Our issues with the solution were related to the license and the support. We had a technical issue related to our software and they weren't able to solve the problem.

We used this solution for 18 months.

I don't find this to be such a stable product because our requirements mean we need to be able to change the script on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis.

The support is not great - they don't respond in a timely way.

We purchased a two-year license but broke the contract after 18 months.

What other advice do I have?

We're currently looking for a NeoLoad alternative. I prefer dynamic tools because we should be able to change the script and NeoLoad didn't allow us to do that. I'm looking for a tool that will allow for a weekly or monthly script change and provide us with the ability to update whatever has been recorded.

I would rate this solution a seven out of 10.

More Neotys NeoLoad reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Apache JMeter
Find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.