Neotys NeoLoad Review

I was able to use this product in the past for simulating mobile performance after recording a script over the LAN. I ran into installation issues when the procedure kept hanging.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature that we've found useful is that NeoLoad provides a variety of bandwidths.

Improvements to My Organization

I was able to use this product in the past for simulating mobile performance after recording a script over the LAN. This feature wasn't available in other testing products that I evaluated.

Room for Improvement

Neotys was extremely promising when they launched and it had features that older versions of HP LoadRunner and HP Performance Center did not (automatic correlation, for example). However with newer releases of HP ALM (especially 11.52 onward), these features were readily available with HP products.

I also ran into installation issues with NeoLoad when the installation never completed.

Use of Solution

I've used it for over two years.

I uninstalled the product and tried to install the latest version. However, it sort of kept hanging during the installation procedure.

We've had no stability issues.

There have been no issues scaling it for our needs.

In my experience, technical support was pretty good in those times I had to contact them for issues.

It was a simple initial setup.

Implementation Team

We implemented it through our in-house team.