Neotys NeoLoad Review

Easy for a person without any performance testing experience to use.

What is most valuable?

It’s very easy for a person without any performance testing experience to use. It was a breeze to install and start using.

Monitoring Agents, Dynamic Parameters and Automatically Recording of all the Requests and Responses.

How has it helped my organization?

We did not have any idea as to why our application was breaking during normal loads. NeoLoad helped us to determine the huge issues and factors which were completely hidden if not for NeoLoad.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice if they could make it so that the dynamic parameterization in the requests came back without the values from the previous responses. Also, it needs the ability to capture SQL queries that are being fired.

I've been using it for eight months.

We had scalability issues for loads over 1000 when using one Load Generator. Now we have increased the Load Generator to two.

They are very good and prompt in resolving tickets that we raise with them. They did help us in resolving certain issues over the phone call with a NeoLoad Expert.

This was our first performance testing tool.

It was very straightforward as it comes with an installer and you just need some space and a server to install it on.

We implemented it in house and my advice is to follow the installation document.

What other advice do I have?

If you install it, you can have fun.

5.1.4
More Neotys NeoLoad reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Apache JMeter
Find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.