Neotys NeoLoad Review

It has great reports and provides us with good flexibility. The language used to code scripts was very specific to NeoLoad.

What is most valuable?

• The load testing support for different specialized products.
  • It has great reports and provides us with good flexibility.
  • The product support was from Neotys was good.

How has it helped my organization?

By running NeoLoad just prior to a major system upgrade, we discovered a major performance issue which pointed to a configuration setting on one of the servers. The configuration was amended and the scripts re-run.

What needs improvement?

It wasn't easy to learn how to use NeoLoad and it has a bit of a learning curve. The language used to code scripts was very specific to NeoLoad. It would be better if they incorporated Java and/or other popular coding languages as this would help smooth out the learning curve.

I've used it for approximately one year.

We had no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

9/10 - we get a prompt response whether we contact them via telephone or email.

We had a product in place and changed because Neotys had good support.

It was a straightforward installation via an executable file.

We used a vendor team. Neither the coding language nor the ease of use of the product was obvious and we needed someone with NeoLoad experience.

The best advice I can give you is to go for a perpetual licensing option so you just pay per user.

We were struggling to find a good load testing tool that could support Siebel. NeoLoad was one which ticked the correct boxes.

What other advice do I have?

It’s a very powerful tool which meets all our load and performance testing requirements, along with very sophisticated monitoring tools and reports.

5.0
More Neotys NeoLoad reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Apache JMeter
Find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.