Neotys emblem primary

Neotys NeoLoad Review
It enables my team to quickly record and modify test scripts.

Valuable Features:

Wasted time in low-end work (scripting) is greatly reduced with NeoLoad. It enables my team to record and modify test scripts very quickly. This reduces the effort for testing and enables the team to do more high-value work like analysis of results. We use external data analytics tools (Tableau) for result analysis. The export raw data feature in NeoLoad provides the extension with Tableau.

Improvements to My Organization:

Performance testing is done by testing frameworks in which NeoLoad is the driver of load. The ability to extend the tool is crucial for organisations. Our test framework is composed out of NeoLoad as a centralised component surrounded by Tableau for analytics and AppDynamics for deep-dive diagnostics. This load test framework enables the team to more quickly test, find and resolve issues and system bottlenecks.

Room for Improvement:

The weakest feature of most of the load test tools is result analysis. It is important we can customise graphs to visualise results in such a way that stakeholders can understand the outcome of testing. To be able to visualise results better, we extended NeoLoad with Tableau Software.

With Tableau, you can centralize performance related data in a database. Data can come from any tool, from log files or RUM tools and system utilities. Tableau provides you with the ability to connect to any data source, analyse patters and find bottlenecks more easily.  NeoLoad has made huge improvements over the last few years and finally has the ability to view the raw data (and not only aggregated results). This is fundamental for any type of performance engineering.  Aggregated results hide bottlenecks.

Customer support is very good.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

The price of the tool is competitive.

Other Advice:

The features introduced in the recently released new version of NeoLoad fit really well into the DevOps way of working, further reducing the time for rescripting. This enables rapid delivery and lean ways of working.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Neotys NeoLoad?

Our experts can help. 239,922 professionals have used our research on 5,963 solutions.