Neotys NeoLoad Review

Correlation of dynamic data is the most important advantage of this tool.

What is most valuable?

In my opinion, correlation of dynamic data is the most important advantage of this tool. Normally, it is difficult to record performance scripts, but with this tool it is much easier.

How has it helped my organization?

Since this tool is lowering the risk of monthly releases to live environment, it reduces the stress on people. In addition, performance problems that we could not solve for a long time have been solved by the tool with Dynatrace integration.

What needs improvement?

It would be good to make some updates on the reporting side. For example, correlating the performance of server, throughput and hit count in a specific time interval would be a nice functionality.

We use the tool full-time on our test environment and we have been releasing it to our live environment for 2 years.

Support side of the tool is very strong. We have seen fast feedback and answers to other questions we faced in the past about licensing and other general problems.

I have used many performance testing tools. This tool goes one step further with easy integration with code analysis tools, server monitoring, the success of correlation studio and the advantages on the mobile side.

Licence cost is very attractive compared to other vendor tools and also there are many license alternatives. Licence costs are good enough compared to the benefit of the tool to the company.

What other advice do I have?

The ease of recording scripts and the correlation process, the force-on monitoring, success on the mobile side, and easy integration with code analysis tools are the reasons I have rated this product so high.

5.0.4
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We provide consultancy services for testing and project management. And we have worked with NeoLoad on many projects both inside and outside of Turkey.
More Neotys NeoLoad reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Apache JMeter
Find out what your peers are saying about Tricentis, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.