Netapp social twitter profile 128x128 final reasonably small

NetApp All Flash FAS Review
A flexible solution for a variety of workloads.

Video Review:

Valuable Features:

Snapshot, de-duplication and the efficiency; the storage part and the efficiency.

Room for Improvement:

The part of flexibility that I can add more… of growth, to enhance the solution.

To add more nodes, to put in additional new clusters, and to integrate everything in a set environment with many types of workloads.

Use of Solution:

For three years.

Stability Issues:

It’s very stable and there is great flexibility to work with this solution.

Scalability Issues:

Today, we have two pairs of controllers which form a cluster where I can have various types of workloads between the two devices. And, it has great flexibility in order to alter a client that is using a slow disk to a faster disk.

Previous Solutions:

We used another solution from NetApp with 7-Mode and we are progressing to this new solution.

Initial Setup:

It is very simple, let’s say, any person who has never even worked with storage can perform a load to the server very easily.

Other Advice:

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: The ease of putting a number of technologies, for example, a backup, in a single solution. I don’t have to worry about other solutions in order to integrate, to format a new product and deliver it to my client.

Yes, I recommend the solution, and I even introduce myself by calling the clients to try the All-Flash, and after the client tries it, he/she does not go back to another player or another solution.

Anyone who gives All-Flash a try won’t go back to what he or she had before.

I would give it a nine because there is a lot of flexibility in this solution. We are service providers and our clients have diverse demands, within this solution I can assist a greater number of clients in a variety of workloads.