NetApp All Flash FAS Review
A flexible solution for a variety of workloads.

Video Review:

What is most valuable?

Snapshot, de-duplication and the efficiency; the storage part and the efficiency.

What needs improvement?

The part of flexibility that I can add more… of growth, to enhance the solution.

To add more nodes, to put in additional new clusters, and to integrate everything in a set environment with many types of workloads.

For three years.

It’s very stable and there is great flexibility to work with this solution.

Today, we have two pairs of controllers which form a cluster where I can have various types of workloads between the two devices. And, it has great flexibility in order to alter a client that is using a slow disk to a faster disk.

We used another solution from NetApp with 7-Mode and we are progressing to this new solution.

It is very simple, let’s say, any person who has never even worked with storage can perform a load to the server very easily.

What other advice do I have?

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: The ease of putting a number of technologies, for example, a backup, in a single solution. I don’t have to worry about other solutions in order to integrate, to format a new product and deliver it to my client.

Yes, I recommend the solution, and I even introduce myself by calling the clients to try the All-Flash, and after the client tries it, he/she does not go back to another player or another solution.

Anyone who gives All-Flash a try won’t go back to what he or she had before.

I would give it a nine because there is a lot of flexibility in this solution. We are service providers and our clients have diverse demands, within this solution I can assist a greater number of clients in a variety of workloads.

Free Quote

We will send you a quote of NetApp All Flash FAS within 24 hours.