NetApp Cloud Backup Review

Allows us more flexibility with our backups and it's highly scalable

What is most valuable?

I don't actually use the solution. I plan the infrastructure so I couldn't comment on the actual use. That would require a support team to do that.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us more flexibility with our backups.

What needs improvement?

Well, again, I don't know too much about what's coming up, so I couldn't really comment on that, either.

It's a strong, stable product.

Highly scalable as well. We're very flexible in how we use the product.

Again, I couldn't speak to that myself. It would have to be a technical person that would do that.

We use NetApp as a partner and consulted with their SEs and their pre-sales team to determine what would be the best solution for our organization.

For us, when selecting a vendor, what's important is the value-add they bring to the business. So not only that they're trying to sell us a product, but they're aware of what our business does and they come to us with solutions that actually are applicable to our business. That's a really important feature.

I wasn't involved in it.

What other advice do I have?

Leverage the SE and the technical expertise within NetApp. They offer really great services, and they'll provide you with an honest approach to how to address your business problems.