NetApp EF-Series All Flash Arrays Review

Easy to use, flexible, and stable

What is our primary use case?

The majority of my clients wanted to establish a MetroCluster operation and wanted their business to be stable using multiple data centers. That is why they wanted storage that was going to provide a place for their virtual machines.

What is most valuable?

Some of the valuable features include MetroCluster switchover, in terms of disaster recovery, it is easy to use, and flexible.

I have been using the solution for almost one year.

In my experience I found the solution to be stable.

The solution is scalable.

There could be an improvement when it comes to SLA support, it could be faster. In case of emergencies, when you need urgent feedback from the support, it is delayed because you need to make multiple calls.

The initial setup for installation was straightforward.

The installation took one day to configure.

Most of my customers pay for the license on a yearly basis. It can be expensive depending on the capacity number.

What other advice do I have?

When you are dealing with a virtual machine or on-premise, one of the in-demand storage is NetApp. Veeam is also compatible with NetApp, you will not have any concern, it is a total package.

I rate NetApp EF-Series All Flash Arrays a nine out of ten.

9.8
More NetApp EF-Series All Flash Arrays reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with HPE 3PAR StoreServ
Find out what your peers are saying about NetApp, Dell EMC, Pure Storage and others in All-Flash Storage Arrays. Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.