NetApp EF-Series All Flash Arrays Review

Offers better speed for the database and has good support

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-prem deployment model of this solution. Our primary use case of this solution is for better speed for the database.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is its speed.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be cheaper and it should have documentation in more languages, specifically, Russian.

They should develop faster building for the next release.

I have been using this solution for around three years.

It's very stable.

We haven't really tested the scalability options. Only I use this solution. We have around 1,000 clients using the database.

Their technical support is very good. The power went off and they called us around five minutes later to ask what was going on. Whenever we have any questions they have quick answers.

The initial setup was straightforward. I read the documentation and it was simple for me. The deployment took around three days.

The prices are average but in the last year we bought three of these and it was expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten. In order to make it a ten, they should make the price cheaper.

I would recommend it. It is very stable, fast, and offers good support. It fits our needs. We don't have issues with it. If you need a stable solution, you should choose NetApp. We have two NetApp solutions in my company and we don't have problems with either one of them.