NetApp OnCommand Insight Review

The product is uniquely valuable because it can actually snap into multiple different products

What is most valuable?

• Reporting
  • The way it pulls the data
  • Performance analytics

Everything for it is just amazing.

How has it helped my organization?

Time to resolution has gone way down, especially when working with the current performance issue.

As an industry, the product is uniquely valuable because it can actually snap into multiple different products, not just NetApp. It can do multiple different products.

What needs improvement?

Just more features, to be able to dig a little bit deeper into what it can actually report on.

About a year.

There's some features that I'd like to see in it, but other than that it's great. Features that I would like to see are the ability to be able to dig in a little bit deeper, to where it can actually do Snapshots and get inodes. Certain things that it cannot do currently.

It is very hard to implement. It takes a long time to learn. It is very unique skillset.

It takes a little bit of time to get through to them, but once we did, they are very good about making sure they get whatever issue you are running into taken care of.

We were taking over from a previous company.