NetApp OnCommand Insight Review

Security is the key for our clients: When we identify a vulnerability it's easy to mitigate

What is our primary use case?

We use it to provide storage for our clients.

How has it helped my organization?

NetApp gives our clients the best infrastructure with fast and easy administration. NetApp products are easy to use.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the security. When we identify a vulnerability, it is easy to mitigate it. NetApp provides the solution.

It's also easy to create and move volumes.

What needs improvement?

I would like them to develop voice commands so that I can say to the product, "Create a volume."

It's very stable. We have few problems with NetApp products and we have them in multiple companies: Modelo Group, Volkswagen of America, Volkswagen Argentina, and Volkswagen Mexico.

We can get support through their webpage or by calling and the support is good. They respond quickly, based on whether it's priority 1, priority 2, priority 3. In general, support is very fast.

The older products were medium-complex to set up but the new products are easy to set up.

Because of the stability of the product, we don't have problems.

I administrate IBM, Dell EMC, and NetApp, and I prefer NetApp.

What other advice do I have?

IBM is very stable, but I prefer NetApp because it's more stable and secure.