IBM Netezza Performance Server Review

The cost-based analysis of query by optimization, it makes query execution faster and provides enough scope to DBA to improve queries.

What is most valuable?

With a field-programmable gate array, it has the capabilities to do arithmetic calculations at memory level. Also, the cost-based analysis of query by optimization, it makes query execution faster and provides enough scope to DBA to improve queries.

What needs improvement?

In my opinion the product is the best for the purpose it has been built.

I've used it for six years.

Not much, IBM guys are quite professional and ready to help with every bit and piece.

The level of customer service is good.

The level of technical support is good.

I've never used any other solutions.

Initial setup is pretty straightforward, as IBM provides ramp-up training through in-house training and assigns a technical account manager to make faster resolution of queries.

Both ways, as the box got setup by us and IBM provided a huge set of documents, which made life easier.

Before buying the physical product from IBM, there is an option to use the solution in the cloud to perform a POC and get your stats ready with actual data for better analysis of your investment.

More IBM Netezza Performance Server reviews from users