IBM Netezza Performance Server Review
It has Standard SQL, ODBC, JDBC, and OLE DB interfaces.
- Supports both business intelligence and advanced analytics
- Efficient even if being used by thousands of users at the same time
- Streaming architecture based on blades
- Compatible with the most popular business intelligence and analytic tools
- Standard SQL, ODBC, JDBC, and OLE DB interfaces
Improvements to My Organization
We had lot of POC's on data warehousing project with the help of Netezza, we have proved that it has really improved time on doing analytics
Use of Solution
I have used this solution for more than two years
There were no issues with the deployment.
It's reliable and available, with 99.99% uptime.
There were no issues with the scalability.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Support for this product is good.
Initial set-up was straightforward.
It was done by an in-house team.
It is good product if you are choosing to go for datawarehouse business intelligence.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
7.0.2 (P-5) [Build 31068]
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Oracle, Micro Focus and others in Data Warehouse. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.