NETSCOUT InfiniStreamNG Review

An issue that used to take days is now fixed within minutes to an hour

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for troubleshooting customers' connectivity.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution provide us with increased visibility when conducting an IT deployment. We are able to look back in our history of logs and see what is communicating to what resources. That is very helpful. It shows visuals of what is being connected and communicated.

The ability to troubleshoot customers' connectivity has been very beneficial.

What is most valuable?

The tool has the ability to look back within a month's data. It is very easy to navigate within the tool and troubleshoot the problem, compared to other solutions that we've used in the past.

This solution helps us get to root cause very quickly.

What needs improvement?

We don't use the single pane of glass view. It's something that we are looking into since we do own it. We just don't use it at this time.

The tool has been great. We have never had an issue with it. It has been running for many years.

It is a great, architecturally designed product and very scalable for our solutions.

The technical support is good. Every time that we reach out to NETSCOUT, they have responded quickly. The engineers are very well educated on what they need to do to help us.

An issue that used to take days is now fixed within minutes to an hour.

The solution has helped to increase your application/network uptime.

Reach out to NETSCOUT. They give great demos with good overviews on the product and how it works.

What other advice do I have?

I am overall pretty satisfied with the product. It helps with our troubleshooting needs.

We haven't got to the dependency mapping yet, which is in the nGeniousONE client, but we are looking forward to getting there.

More NETSCOUT InfiniStreamNG reviews from users