Netskope CASB Review

A stable and wholly comprehensive security portfolio solution

What is our primary use case?

We use Netskope as a comprehensive security portfolio solution. It covers the CASB CSP. We have 300 end users in our company for this solution. We're customers of Netskope and I'm the regional IT security manager.

What is most valuable?

Valuable features of the solution are the KSP CASB and the DLP because we're not using the proxy or the web gateway.

What needs improvement?

When we first deployed the solution we encountered some minor compatibility issues with another proxy polar, Bitscaler. It would play up and sometimes we'd get a blue screen. It was rare and the only issue we encountered with Netskope.

I would really like to see an improvement in compatibility with other platforms as it relates to issues as mentioned above. It would help to get rid of minor bugs and glitches.

I've been using this solution for one and a half years.

This is a stable solution.

The solution is not very scalable. Each time we need to get a new user on board to Netskope, we need to send the invitation from the portal. We need to have tools by SCCM or perhaps there's another window administration tool that I'm not aware of because I'm not the one deploying Netskope. It's still manageable in terms of getting a  new user onboard but could be easier.

The technical support is good but we pay for extended support and of course that's helpful.

The initial setup is very easy and user friendly. You can set the profile database to see the scoring or the weighting of the security as it applies to Yahoo mail, Gmail, and Facebook, for example. Deployment time varies because we need to customize the policy for our to each cient. Deployment will probably average about a week.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

More Netskope CASB reviews from users