Netskope CASB Review

Flexible deployment, easy to manage, and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

There are lots of different use cases.

What is most valuable?

There are many, many different ways you can actually deploy the solution.

It's pretty flexible in terms of management.

Technical support is pretty good.

We've found the solution to be stable.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

What needs improvement?

It's important that they review the NTP connection in relation to emails. Currently, this information is not covered by Netskope in terms of documentation or support.

The configuration in the cloud model could be improved upon.

I've only been using the solution for about six months. It's been well less than a year so far. It hasn't been too long at this point.

The solution is quite stable. We haven't had issues with bugs, glitches, or crashes. It's quite reliable from that perspective.

We've been quite satisfied with the technical support and the level of assistance they provide. They are knowledgeable and responsive.

The deployment is rather straightforward as the solution gives you many ways you can actually deploy it. It's quite flexible. It's definitely a good selling point.

I'm more of a technician. I don't handle billing or payments. Therefore, it's difficult for me to assume the cost of the product or what the client is paying. I'm not sure if it is monthly or yearly and I couldn't say if it is high or low.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a business relationship with the solution.

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate the solution at an eight.

More Netskope CASB reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Zscaler SASE
Find out what your peers are saying about Netskope, McAfee, Microsoft and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.