Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway Review

Scalable with good technical support and very good data leak prevention

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily using the solution for protecting the navigation of the users. We use it for data filtration and protection.

What is most valuable?

So far, the solution has been excellent.

The solution's data leak prevention is its most valuable aspect.

We've found the solution to be quite stable.

The solution can scale if you need it to.

Technical support is excellent.

What needs improvement?

We're quite new to the service. I haven't noticed any shortfalls or downsides just yet.

The initial setup is a bit complex in that it takes a lot of time. In order to get the product to work as you need it to, there is a lot of configuration required.

The information in the dashboards is not in real-time. Maybe they have a delay of one hour in the network. They have to improve that. It should be in real-time.

I've only been using the solution for two months or so. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is very good for securing your endpoints. It's stable. We haven't had any issues so far. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's not buggy. There aren't glitches. It's good.

The product has a lot of infrastructure. The scalability potential is very good. If a company needs to expand the solution, they can do so. It's very easy.

We have 103 users right now.

We do plan to increase usage in the future.

So far, technical support has been excellent. We're very happy with the level of service we are provided. They are helpful and responsive.

We did not previously use a different solution.

The initial setup and implementation are not straightforward. It was complex and time-consuming.

We had to change the way that we navigate things and we needed to install the client on all of the computers. However, it needs a lot of configuration to do the things that we wanted to do.

The full setup and deployment took about one month to complete in total.

Only five people are needed for deployment and maintenance.

We had assistance with the implementation. We had a reseller that assisted us, as well as the provider. Overall, our experience, while working with them, was positive.

We pay a licensing fee of $10,000 on a yearly basis.

There are no costs beyond the standard licensing fees.

Before choosing this product, we looked at Zscaler as an option. This solution, according to reviews, seemed to offer more benefits, and therefore we chose to go with it.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using.

It's a good solution for securing endpoints.

Overall, we've been satisfied with the product. I would rate it at a nine out of ten.

More Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway reviews from users
...who compared it with Zscaler Internet Access
Find out what your peers are saying about Netskope, Menlo Security, Fortinet and others in Secure Web Gateways. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.