Netskope Review

It gives us a very broad look at SaaS governance -- risk, redundancy and cost.

Valuable Features

It gives us a very broad look at SaaS governance. It doesn’t focus only on security risk, it also brings in the vast assets of managing SaaS and it addresses redundancies in the SaaS that we have paid for.

Improvements to My Organization

It gives us a view into risk, redundancy and cost, just to build on what I said previously. It helps us minimize risk in SaaS, and helps us minimize redundancy in SaaS and cost itself.

Room for Improvement

I would like for the product to have very clear visibility with regards to what SaaS is being used actively versus what SaaS is being accessed from a passive user.

Use of Solution

I've used it for about one year.

We haven't encountered any issues with deployment.

It's been very stable.

We are working on scaling right now. I don’t foresee any issues.

To their credit, we haven’t needed to activate technical support from a troubleshooting perspective much. Otherwise, they have been very proactive in regards to reaching out to us with new features and capabilities.

Security risks were the main drivers to choosing this product.

It’s very straightforward. It was very administrative, but it wasn’t that extensive.

Implementation Team

It was done in-house, but they did have people working with us in case we needed assistance.

Other Solutions Considered

We evaluated the entire ecosystem of products at that time. Netskope met the majority of our needs at that time as well as now, which means it's still the leading product.

Other Advice

This solution should be recognized as a very important tool that gets your organization to a certain vision or a certain outcome. If the organization wants to have a very clear picture on redundancies and costs, and to map all its enterprise capabilities to verified SaaS vendors, then this tool can do both proactive policing as well as passive.