Jt hjyjg 400x400

NetSuite ERP Review
Generally speeds up the accounting function with less errors. Allows you to view the current status of the business in real time.

Valuable Features:

• The flexibility: In comparison to other products I've used, it is completely scalable. It would be suitable for a few users to hundreds.
  • If, for example, you want to renumber your chart of accounts, you just renumber it. If a supplier changes its name, you just change it.
  •  It has a fantastic search capability. If you want to find a supplier invoice, you just type the number into the search bar and the results are displayed! If you need a new field for something, you just create it. It's not a three month project to get a new field, but rather just a five minute job! I could literally go on and on.
  • A huge plus point for me is that you're always on the latest version. You just get upgraded twice a year. This is a huge bonus. I've seen companies that spend hundreds of thousands of pounds upgrading to the new version. With NetSuite, the upgrade is included in the subscription.
  • As it's a genuine cloud-based product, you don't need servers, server managers, server rooms, backups, etc. It's all there for you. If you need to log in, you just need the internet and your login details. You do not need an IT team to organize access for you.

Improvements to My Organization:

Companies where I implemented the solution commented as follows:

• Found it easier to plan
  • Viewing the current status of the business in real time with the dashboard facility
  • Generally speeds up the accounting function with less errors

Room for Improvement:

I have not found anything yet that really annoys me.

Use of Solution:

I have been using NetSuite for two years.

Stability Issues:

It is cloud based and the performance has been fantastic over the last two years. I think I've seen a half a day of down time.

Scalability Issues:

It is very scalable, as long as you evaluate what might change in the future. You could set it up to allow you to add new divisions, departments, and even subsidiaries/companies very quickly.

Technical support is excellent.

Previous Solutions:

I used to implement Sage Line 500/1000.

Initial Setup:

The setup was reasonably straightforward. It's all in the planning. If you plan what you want, it's easier to hit the target.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I don't get involved with this sort of thing.

Other Solutions Considered:

I only implement NetSuite for other companies.

Other Advice:

• Make sure you get your requirements planned
  • Don't be afraid to re-evaluate processes
  • Don't be afraid to revisit things like your chart of accounts

I've seen many companies that just want to copy what they had in their old system into their new one. Every system will allow reporting in different ways. Ensure you set it up to get best, most efficient reporting for the new system.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I work for a reseller.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About NetSuite ERP?

Our experts can help. 213,874 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.