NetSuite OneWorld Review

Cloud access enables our distributed workforce to collaborate

How has it helped my organization?

Cloud access enables our distributed workforce to collaborate.

What is most valuable?

Basic accounting and finance: order to cash, procure to pay, and reporting. Utilizes best practices that are simple to implement.

What needs improvement?

Not every field is queryable. Some entities are not available for multiple subsidiaries, which requires duplication.

Three to five years.

Some slower server response times have been encountered.

Does not support large number of locations without performance issues. Locations above 25 and up to 100 require special permission, and this has slowed down performance.

Technical support is average to good.

Yes, we had a previous solution. We wanted a more robust solution which was cloud-based.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

Measure twice, cut once.

SAP, Intacct, and Microsoft Dynamics 365; among others.

What other advice do I have?

Negotiate pricing, implement support with thorough the requirements documentation, and designate an internal training manager in lieu of opting for NetSuite training. Their training package is templated, which is not very helpful and not repeatable. Also, consider opting out of NetSuite's support packages despite the strong case they will make. If you have a capable in-house administrator, NetSuite's support will be a waste of money.