New Relic APM Review

Easy to read dashboards that help to provide valuable insights

What is our primary use case?

The primary uses case was to monitor all the front end servers, code, and query optimization for code and DB to enhance the performance, detect and remove anomalies which cause a long time to process the functions.

How has it helped my organization?

It gives us useful insights for end-users and gives more information which led us to drive the future strategy for the application for business units.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is New Relic Insights.

End-user, Synthetics monitoring, Infra, and DB monitoring are very good.

Our customers are happy with the dashboard and the data that it displays and the correlation between the components.

What needs improvement?

Data retention should be increased, advanced RCA and all possible and best recommendations should be provided.

Pricing should be revised

I have been working with New Relic APM for six months.

I have never been in contact with New Relic support.

The closest alternative is AppDynamics and the best part its On-prem module is also available. the support is not as good as the product

New-relic is easy to use and the implementation support is awesome.

The complexity of the installation depends on the environment. If the infrastructure is simple then it can discover all of the units in an hour or two. If on the other hand, the environment contains a gateway and a proxy then it might be complicated by having to open the proper ports and establish communication with the cloud portal.

We have our own team for implementation, deployment, and maintenance.

The pricing depends on the count of agents and the level.

Appdynamics

What other advice do I have?

For people who are comfortable with the cloud, this is the best option and a product that I recommend. So far, our customers are all happy with it.

More New Relic APM reviews from users