New Relic APM Review

Stable with a good VPN and very easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for watching user behavior, among other use cases.

What is most valuable?

The VPN is one of the solution's most valuable features for us.

We like that we have the ability to view users and speculate.

The initial setup is very easy.

What needs improvement?

The older view is much better than the new view that they have. We'd like to go back to that previous version. The user interface just isn't as nice as it used to be.

The solution does not seem to be lacking any features. I can't say that I recommend any specific features for the next release.

I've been using the solution for about 2 months, more or less. It hasn't been too long just yet.

The stability of the solution has been good for us so far. We don't have any problems with it. It's reliable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There aren't bugs or glitches.

We've found the scaling to be good. If a company needs to expand it, it should be able to do so without any problems.

Currently, we have four or five people using the solution. Our company, however, works for my customers, and therefore we have a lot of ongoing projects.

Technical support has been good so far. That said, we haven't really had any technical issues either. We're satisfied with the level of service we've received so far.

We didn't find the initial setup complex. The implementation was straightforward and simple.

The deployment was pretty quick as well. It might have taken us one to two hours to get everything done.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We're end-users. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations. We've had a good experience with it so far.

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate the solution at a ten. It's pretty much perfect for our purposes.

Hybrid Cloud

Microsoft Azure
More New Relic APM reviews from users
...who compared it with Datadog
Learn what your peers think about New Relic APM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.