New Relic APM Review

It solves a lot of the problems that we’re looking for in the interactions between system components and micro services.

What is most valuable?

This is an awesome APM, and solves a lot of the problems that were in the interactions between system components and micro services, to see how the system between the backend, middle tier, and front-end works.

It provides diverse middle-tier Insights through the entire execution landscape and actionable data. Some give you alerts and logs, but to figure out what to do with that is New Relics strength.

How has it helped my organization?

The browser functionality gives view activity on the client, JS errors, in the same view as the rest of the APM allows us to solve these things quickly.

What needs improvement?

One issue is cost.

We looked into other solutions. SumoLogic does other kinds of log aggregation. Maybe Splunk. LogAnalytics. Rigor is a competitor to their Synthetic.

Because they have a lot of new functionality, to get an ROI we use an open source solution that they give us, GA monitor.

They have a price desk who can be negotiated with.

More New Relic APM reviews from users