New Relic APM Review

It's helped with a lot of troubleshooting of performance issues and with code problems, where we deploy something and it's performing slowly.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable feature for us is the ability to see what is going on with the apps on our web server. We can monitor the response times, throughput, what transactions are fast or slow, and what's being hit more than others.

Improvements to My Organization:

In the past, we had to look at server metrics such as CPU and the number of connections. With APM, we can see much more about what it's doing. It's helped with a lot of troubleshooting of performance issues. It's also helped with code problems, where we deploy something and it's performing slowly. It helps us see the problem in the web app, database, rendering, etc.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We encountered no issues with instability.

Scalability Issues:

It scaled well, as we just need to add a new agent onto the box when we add a server. Also, it's been helpful in determining when we need to scale up by looking at the metrics.