New Relic Browser Review

It allows us to perform threshold testing to see how quickly transactions are getting out to customers, providing us with data such as response time and adequacy.

What is most valuable?

We used it more heavily before Synthetics came, but it’s kind of like Synthetics, but used domestically.

Our software does significant data queries, so we throttle performance according to region just to keep the application up. Now we can open it up completely because of New Relic tools.

Ability to quickly identify different browser usage performance issues across our application functions. Again saves time in coding to enhance the end user experience.

How has it helped my organization?

It enables us to fine-tune our application quicker. It's also better if we find issues in our application than if our customers find it.

It also prevents performance issues because we're able to see potential issues before they cause real problems.

What needs improvement?

I can't recommend any improvements to Browser. I really can’t find anything that I don’t like about these apps.

Deployment was very simple.

We've encountered no issues with stability.

Scaling has not been a problem.

I've not had to use technical support.

We had no problems setting it up.