New Relic Browser Review

We’re able to deploy very quickly, not concerning ourselves with every single issue, but it’s a little sluggish going around getting down to the last dirty details of a session.

Valuable Features

We’re able to see real-time sessions come through. We talk directly to customers as they’re having issues with the site, and we can pull up their email addresses and see what issues they have. For customer support and engineering, it’s crucial.

Improvements to My Organization

We’re able to deploy very quickly, not concerning ourselves with every single issue. In production we can address every issue.

Room for Improvement

There may be issues with scalability with individual users sending events up to the cloud.

Also, it’s a little sluggish getting down to the last dirty details of a session. It’s tough to do, admittedly, but that’s what I’d wish for.

It’s very, very reliable, no issues, and most importantly we haven’t lost any data and we’ve been able to hotlink particular events. All our documentation about particular events, we can always go back and see, which is good for training.

There have been issues, but I do wonder whether we’ll have to tailor the user experience and whether we’ll reach bottlenecks with individual clients sending events up to the cloud.

I've never had to use technical support.

Very straightforward. I don’t recall how it went, that’s how easy it was.

Other Advice

Just install it. It provides so much more than alerting of errors.