New Relic Synthetics Review
It replicates testing, and we have a much higher level of functional and scripted testing across our application. We can execute test cases as they’re meant to be.

Valuable Features

It has the ability to simulate real-world testing outside of the US, emulating conditions outside the US with remote-access. The rest of world doesn’t have internet the way we do. Because we’re a cloud-based solution, it doesn’t perform consistently the same because of internet issues in other countries.

When our app passes critical threshold, can quickly go to Transactions and/or Database views and immediately see the code areas causing the issue. Saves so much time in debugging our code and environments.

Allows us to test and monitor performance for our international deployments in Asia and Central America throughout the release cycle.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

I honestly can't think of any areas for improvement. It's a complete solution that gets a 10/10 in my book. I really can’t find anything that I don’t like about these apps.

No issues with deployment at all.

We've encountered no issue with stability.

There have been no issues with scalability.

Once I had to file a support ticket which was resolved on the same day. It may have been a setup ticket for the kind of test we wanted to run.

We had no problems setting it up as it was very straightforward.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't consider any other solution.